- graduate of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Bucharest class of 2015
- participated in numerous training courses and workshops in the field of soft tissue surgery and orthopedic surgery, internal medicine, emergency medicine and intensive care, nephrology
- Emergency Surgical Procedures Workshop 1– RoVECCS Bucharest 2016
- Emergency Surgical Procedures Workshop 3 Lecturer Dr. Aaron Jackson DVM, ACVS-SA Diploma, board certified small animal Veterinary Surgeon at Med Vet Chicago – RoVECCS Bucharest 2018
- Emergency Workshop Workshop for the Critical Renal Patient lecturer Head of works Dr. Vitalaru Alexandru FMVB BUCHAREST, Cluj 2019
- Workshop – dental emergencies maxillary and mandibular fractures SRVO RSDV Sinaia 2019
- Soft Tissue Surgery and Oncology Surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Emergency medicine and intensive care
- Internal Medicine
He has remarkable conscientiousness and rigor, as well as good communication with the owners of the patients.
During his studies, he volunteered at several veterinary offices in Bucharest, thus gaining more experience in working with non-speakers.
In the last year of college, he worked as a veterinary assistant at Pet Stuff Veterinary Hospital, during which time he showed a special inclination for this profession – which is why he became part of the team.